Terms and Conditions of Enrollment
These Terms may be amended from time to time, together with any documents, policies, or terms they expressly incorporate by reference are entered into with TechKids. “You” includes individual, you and any individual, entity, customer, student, enrollee and the student and enrollee’s parents or legal guardians. “We” or “us” refers to the business registered as TechKids and any of its associates or related parties.
2.1. By enrolling with us, you:
2.1.1. agree to be legally bound by the following terms and conditions (these “Terms and Conditions of Enrollment“) and if you are under eighteen (18) years of age, then your parents or legal guardians agreed to be legally bound by these terms and conditions;
2.1.2. release and discharge TechKids from all claims that you may have or may have had arising from, or in connection with, your course with TechKids;
2.1.3. indemnify TechKids to the extent permitted by the law for any claim as a result of your enrollment or course with TechKids;
2.1.4. confirm that all information you have given us in connection with your enrolment is complete, true and correct at the time it is provide, including medical history and
condition that may affect your ability to undertake the TechKids’ course, including
but not limited to blackout, seizure, convulsion, fainting, dizzy spells;
2.1.5. confirm that you have read and understood all the information in this document, any relevant policies, code of ethics and that you agree to act in accordance to them;
2.1.6. accept that it is your responsibility to ensure that the personal information you provide to us is current. Any changes to your name, address, email address, phone numbers,
payment options or banking details should be sent to us as soon as practicable with
any relevant documentation;
2.1.7. acknowledge that you may be prevented from enrolling with us or have your enrolment cancelled if we determine that you have provided false or misleading
statement or are in breach of these terms and conditions or at our discretion; and
2.1.8. confirm that if you are under eighteen (18) years of age, you have submitted your parental consent form.
3. PAYMENT TERMS
3.1. By enrolling with us, you:
3.1.1. confirm that you’ve understood the fees associated with the course; and
3.1.2. prepaid for the course one (1) day before the beginning of the course.
3.2. If you fail to pay any part of the course fee by the due date, we reserve the right to:
3.2.1. restrict access to our courses that we provide to you;
3.2.2. restrict access to any facilities associated with the course provided to you; and
3.2.3. notify relevant credit agencies of your default.
3.3. If you are paying your course fee by installment, you:
3.3.1. must use a valid credit card;
3.3.2. must agree to a Direct Debit Request Service Agreement;
3.3.3. must pay all such installments on or before the due dates;
3.3.4. remain liable for unpaid installments.
4. WITHDRAWAL AND REFUNDS
4.1. We do not provide refunds.
5.1. By enrolling with us you:
5.1.1. agree that we may collect personal information about you for the purposes of enrolling you in your course, processing your enrollment application, managing your participation in your course and communicating with you about our products and services; and
5.1.2. understand that we are obligated to disclose your personal information to relevant government authorities as required by law and for reporting purposes.
6. CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
6.1. “Confidential Information” shall mean all information and data which relates to the activities of TechKids and which is not in the public domain. Included in this definition are staff information, client and student information, copyright material and the like.
6.2. All documents, manuals, hardware and software provided for use by TechKids and any data or documents and intellectual property that are confidential and will remain the property of TechKids.
6.3. Intellectual property includes, but are not limited to copyright, trade marks (registered or unregistered), designs (registered or unregistered), inventions, patents, know – how, audio materials and audio – visual materials.
7. OUR OBLIGATION
7.1. Subject to these terms and conditions, TechKids:
7.1.1. agrees to provide you with access to our learning environment, associated learning, material and trainers;
7.1.2. will respond to your questions throughout the course; and
7.2. TechKids is entitled to make changes to your course, to our policies and procedures from
time to time and reasonable changes to our fees.
7.3. TechKids reserves the right to discontinue tuition for any reasonable cause.
8. GENERAL CONDUCT
8.1. Student are expected to behave honestly, ethically and responsibly in all dealings with our instructors and other students.
9.1. Any equipment provided by TechKids will remain the property of TechKids.
9.2. Any equipment provided by TechKids shall be used within the course of conduct of
9.3. TechKids do not hold any liability or responsibility for any equipment, including its safety to other students or other persons, that you own and use as part of your course with TechKids.
Photo and Video Consent
Participants at TechKids’ workshops will be involved in various activities where they may be photographed and/or be filmed. Photographs and/or videos of students may be reproduced in TechKids publications, marketing materials and website for promotional purposes.
By accepting our Terms and Conditions you have given consent for TechKids to use and publish photographs and/or videos of your child for promotional purposes. However, you are also able to give TechKids written notification that photo and video consent has not been given.
In accepting the Terms and Conditions you understand that:
- the photographs, digital images, and videos will only be used for the promotional purposes of TechKids;
- you consent to TechKids using and publishing photographs, digital images and/or videos in any of its publications and materials (including written, electronic or multimedia materials) for distribution anywhere in the world, on TechKids website, for promotional purposes;
- while the contents of the TechKid’s website are protected by copyright, once information has been published on the Internet, TechKids has no control over its subsequent use and disclosure;
- personal information published on the Internet is accessible to anyone with access to the Internet, from anywhere in the world; and
- you indemnify TechKids to the extent permitted by the law for any claim as a result of TechKids using and publishing photographs, digital images and/or videos in any of its publications and materials.
As the person purchasing the product/service, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age and you are the parent/guardian of the enrolled student, who is under 18 years and you have the legal capacity to give consent.
By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions you give consent to TechKids to take photographs and/or videos of your child. You are also able to give TechKids written notification that photo and video consent has not been given.
You understand that:
- TechKids does not guarantee that any photographs, digital images, or videos of your child will necessarily be used;
- You will not be given the original of the photographs, digital images, or videos of your child;
- You will not be remunerated for the use of these photographs, digital images or videos of your child;
- the publication of photographs, digital images, or videos of your child include possible use on the Internet and in any marketing materials;
- You consent to the film production company/photographer collecting the photographs, digital images, or videos of your child.
- You consent to TechKids and those acting under its authority to copy and distribute photographs, digital images and videos of your child in whole or in part as they deem appropriate for promotional purposes.
- You indemnify TechKids to the extent permitted by the law for any claim as a result of TechKids using and publishing photographs, digital images and/or videos of your child in any of its publications and materials.
Feel free to contact Dr. La Shonine Smith at (609) 705-0651 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.